Coconut and fruit icy-poles
Fruity coconut icy-poles – (dairy-free and sugar-free)
I like to have a stash of these icy -poles in the freezer, they are great for an after-school treat and simple to whip up. For the base I have used coconut yogurt, you could also use coconut cream and top with pureed fruits e.g. mango. raspberry and passionfruit. You can use any molds you like, I used small paper cup molds for these icy-poles, they look cute : )
- 2 cups of vanilla coconut yogurt
- 2 cups of pureed fruit, of your choice, mango, raspberries, passionfruit, strawberries all work well.
- Fill half the paper cups of ice-cream molds with the coconut yogurt and place in the freezer to set for an hour.
- Remove the molds from the freezer and pour over the fruit puree
- Insert an ice-cream stick into each mold and place in the freezer for another hour until set.