Valentine’s coconut Jellies
These Valentine’s coconut jellies are jam-packed with love. The grass-fed gelatin in the jellies supports gut health, immune system, and collagen production, so they not only taste great they are good for you. Store any leftover jellies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- 3 tablespoons of grass-fed Gelatin
- ⅓ cup of hot water
- 400ml of coconut milk
- Seeds from ½ a pomegranate, juice drained
- 2 tablespoons of ground pistachios
- ¼ cup of fresh raspberries
- dried rose petals
- Line a square tray with baking paper
- Place the gelatin in a bowl with the warm water - stir until it is combined into a thick jelly-like texture.
- Let sit for 5 minutes
- Place the coconut milk in a small saucepan over low heat - do not boil
- Break in the gelatin mixture into the warm coconut milk and stir until dissolved
- Pour the jelly mixture into the prepared tray
- Stir in pomegranate seeds
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours or in the freezer for 20 minutes until set.
- Once it is set, use a
heart- shapedcookie cutter to create heart -shaped jellies
- Sprinkle with ground pistachios, raspberries, and rose petals.
These jellies are fantastic as a school snack